Driving Innovation Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply when making purchases from this website
Driving Innovation is the trading name of Coaching Now Ltd
Driving Innovation offers a booking service and does not employ any driving instructors or deliver driving lessons.
Purchasing 1 or 2 Hour Driving Lessons
1. Payments made to Driving Innovation are non refundable, in full or part.
The only exception is:
a) Refund - in an unlikely situation where the instructor is not available we will offer you an alternative start date or refund in full your booking fee.
In the event of bad weather alternative dates will be provided.
You are purchasing driving lessons with a third party provider. Driving Innovation has tried to list clear and transparent information about the booking to assist you with your decision. Once your instructor has made contact with you we have completed the booking process. We do not accept any responsibility for the delivery of your future driving lessons. Therefore should you not be happy with any aspect of your driving lessons you must take this up with your instructor.
Safeguards: Driving Innovation will contact you in the future to gain feedback on how your driving lessons went - positive or negative. This will help to determine which instructors or driving schools continue to offer their courses on this website. Please contact us via the contact form
Purchasing Intensive Driving Courses
PLEASE NOTE: Courses do not include test booking and payment unless clearly stated.
- Payments made to Driving Innovation are non refundable. It's important to see paying for a driving course deposit in a similar way to paying a deposit on a holiday, hotel or training course. For example, these deposits will be non refundable even in the event of you not being well, illness, moving area or not being given time off work.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- No "key information" on the product page can be changed. For example, the time-frame listed for the course or location.
- No courses of any type offers a guaranteed pass.
- If, on a rare occasion the DVSA cancel or move your driving test you will still be expected to complete your course in full, unless your instructor agrees otherwise.
- You cannot switch instructor during the course.